Since 1971, Orange County’s Most Established Active Leads Group
The Executives’ Association of Orange County is part of an international organization with branches in more than 100 cities. Founded in 1971, members of the Orange County chapter remain in the Association and lock down their business classification for decades.
EAOC members are owners or decision makers of premier Orange County companies, committed to supporting other member firms by actively providing leads, business contacts, and referrals. The opportunity to establish business contacts with top members from each industry is invaluable, and it is not uncommon to have groups of similar classifications exclusively working together on the majority of their projects.
Benefits of Membership
As a member of the Executives Association of Orange County, you have the following benefits:
- An executive sales team who will assist you in marketing your products and services.
- The opportunity to create new business relationships and contacts.
- The ability to test your sales and marketing efforts on a network of trusted advisors and contacts.
- Networking with some of the top business professionals in Orange County.
- Hear all about new industry developments from fellow members.
- By cornering the market in your classification in each member's networks, you multiply the results of typical live networking events EXPONENTIALLY.