Since 1971, Orange County’s Most Established Active Leads Group
The Executives’ Association of Orange County is part of an international organization with branches in more than 100 cities. Founded in 1971, members of the Orange County chapter remain in the Association and lock down their business classification for decades.
EAOC members are owners or decision makers of premier Orange County companies, committed to supporting other member firms by actively providing leads, business contacts, and referrals. The opportunity to establish business contacts with top members from each industry is invaluable, and it is not uncommon to have groups of similar classifications exclusively working together on the majority of their projects.
Benefits of Membership
As a member of the Executives Association of Orange County, you have the following benefits:
- An executive sales team who will assist you in marketing your products and services.
- The ability to test your sales and marketing efforts on a network of trusted advisors and contacts.
- The opportunity to create new business relationships and contacts with top Orange County business professionals.
- Hear all about new industry developments from fellow members.
- Social media coverage on all of EAOC's social media platforms.
- By cornering the market in your classification in each member's networks, you multiply the results of typical live networking events EXPONENTIALLY.
Gayle Stewart Enterprises, Inc. (GSE) is a full-service Association Management firm specializing in high quality, cost-effective services to regional, state and national organizations. GSE’s only business is association management ... this enables us to manage each association according to their unique requirements and preferences.
EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT
Effective leadership by your association management firm allows the volunteer leadership to devote more time to policy, strategy and ideas. With 70 years of combined association management experience, GSE has…
Established in 1976, Mel Smith Electric, Inc. has grown to become a full service general and electrical contractor serving a diverse clientele throughout Southern California. For over three decades, Mel Smith Electric, Inc. has specialized in industrial, municipal, utility, commercial and institutional design, installation and maintenance with licensing in General Engineering, General Building and Electrical. Our integrity and professionalism in general and electrical contracting is supported by our memberships in the Associated Builders And Contractors (ABC) and Associated General Contractors…