Join The Executives’ Association of Orange County
Generate profitable business leads from the most trusted referrals in Orange County, California! At EAOC, members are backed by a loyal team of like-minded executives and business owners, as well as receive contacts in over 100 cities through our IEA affiliated association.
Do I qualify?
First and foremost, your category must be available to join EAOC. We allow just one member from each industry. All members must be business owners or decision-makers in Orange County, and have been in business for a minimum of one year.
What are the costs?
Monthly Dues: $75 for first four months, then $150 each month thereafter
How do I become a member?
Each member of the EAOC is carefully selected to be a good fit for our group, and must pass our tried-and-true screening process prior to joining. All applicants must be approved by the Board of Directors, pass our conflicts check with fellow members, submit a membership application and $150 initiation fee, and be approved by our current membership.
What are my responsibilities as a member?
Involvement in the EAOC is simple, but essential. To get the full benefit of membership:
- Attend weekly breakfast meetings. A minimum of 50% attendance is expected annually.
- Represent your firm and present on the products and services that your firm offers.
- Include EAOC members in referral requests (leads), allowing them the opportunity to bid on new projects. Follow up and take good care of leads received from other members.
- Recommend member associates to your personal and professional network.
- Serve on the Association's Board of Directors when asked.
- Pay your dues on time.
- Seek out qualified new members to sponsor.
I'd like to join. What's the first step?
If you are interested in joining the EAOC, please review our Open Classifications list to see if your classification is available. Then please contact Katie Quinn at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below.