Simone and Rick Kavlhiem of Affinity 24 were our hosts at the offsite meeting. Affinity 24 was founded in 1991 by Garrett Logan. It is a debt free payment processing company with over 100 years of combined merchant processing experience.
Simone told us that credit card fraud in the U.S. is more than the rest of the world combined. If fraud is suspected or actually happened at your business, you are fully liable as of 10/1/2015. Malware is everywhere: web, email, network, apps, and pos. If your business is impacted by a data breach, you can suffer significantly: Investigation of breach - $20k to $50k, fines/liability $5k - $50k.
- Affinity 24 provides a multi-layered security and compliance solution along with key metrics and actionable data.
- They make it virtually impossible for cyber criminals to steal card data
- Comprehensively monitor the security of your POS system
- Assess your compliance levels with a fast easy questionnaire
- In the unlikely event of a data breach, get a liability waiver of up to $100,000 for association cost and fines
- Provide a dedicated specialist to call for security questions or concerns
- Provide business needs analysis which allows Affinity 24 to identify the technology solutions needed to limit exposure and loss due to fraud.